The Supporters Charter maps out the commitment of Falkirk Football Club to give our supporters a safe and enjoyable experience of football.
Falkirk Football Club
- Will set out and publish service aims, giving a framework by which performance can be judged by the Club and others.
Will take action if service or safety levels fall short of the published aims
Will provide a forum by which supporters may raise their comments or concerns.
Will review its aims annually.
Will commit to keep the supporters informed of activity at the Club.
Will publish its charter and make it freely available to all.
Falkirk Football Club will set service standards. Falkirk Football Club will strive to achieve the standards and publish its performance in an annual review.
Falkirk Football Club undertakes to keep its supporters informed as to changes at the Club by whatever means it decides is the most cost effective.
Falkirk Football Club undertakes to publish its position on major policy issues.
Falkirk Football Club will publish details of the availability of, and pricing policy for, special needs and carers’ seating. These details will be published at the earliest possible opportunity.
Falkirk Football Club:
- Will publish details of the availability and pricing policy of all tickets.
Will publish amendments at the earliest possible opportunity.
Will publish its policy for returned and unwanted tickets.
Will publish its tickets return policy for abandoned matches.
Will provide a range of ticket prices.
Will endeavour to offer a method of installment payment for season tickets.
Will introduce ticket prices to take account of seats offering reduced facilities from the West & North Stands.
Will offer an appropriate concessionary ticket policy.
Will publish its policy on visiting support ticket allocation.
Will publish details of any membership, loyalty, bond, debenture or similar scheme.
- Falkirk Football Club undertakes to keep supporters informed as to fixture changes by whatever means it decides is the most cost effective.
- Falkirk Football Club undertakes to provide a clean and safe stadium with the appropriate facilities
Falkirk Football Club will provide an area for the exclusive use of family groups and junior supporters wherever possible.
Falkirk Football Club undertakes to provide access for those with special needs and their carers.
Falkirk Football Club undertakes to encourage an environment free of sectarian and racial abuse.
- Falkirk Football Club undertakes to provide or subcontract an appropriate catering service.
- The Club will produce and sell through official club outlets replica strips and associated team wear. All official club garments will be of good quality and be of similar style and design as the items worn by the first team players and management.
The club reserves the right to change the design and style of replica team wear on a regular basis.
The club will endeavour to introduce incentive and loyalty schemes to reward regular retail customers. Details of any such schemes will be advertised on the club web site and in the official retail outlets.
The date of introduction will be included in the club shop catalogue.
Details of the next intended change of kits will be available from the Club, and communicated to supporters at the earliest possible date.
- Falkirk Football Club will respond to any reasonable contact from a supporter, by the most appropriate method, unless extreme circumstances make the Club unable to respond.
- Falkirk Football Club undertakes to work in close cooperation with the Falkirk Supporters’ Society. This cooperation will include joint meetings between the Board of the Trust and the Directors of Falkirk Football Club, at least once a year.