This year, do Valentine’s Day the Falkirk way! We have two exciting upcoming events that would be perfect for him or her.
Starting with the perfect gift for him, there are still places available for this year’s Sportsman’s Dinner:
We are delighted to announce we are taking bookings for our annual Falkirk FC Sportsman’s Dinner on March 6th.
As anyone who has attended previously will know this is an extremely sought-after event on the FFC calendar and has grown in success each year. We have lined up a night of fantastic entertainment for this fundraising dinner and we hope to see you all there!
This season we will be holding our dinner at the Inchyra Grange Hotel, Grangemouth on Friday 6th of March 2020, at 7.00pm. The meal will be followed by three after-dinner speakers and will include an auction with numerous unique items and a raffle. Our guest speakers on the night will be:
- Award winning TV & Radio Presenter Ewen Cameron
- Former Chairman of Glenbervie Golf Club, Peter Brown
- Former professional referee, Willie Young
Prices for this event are as follows:
- £60 + VAT per person
- £600 + VAT for a table of 10 people
- £660 + VAT for a table of 12 people
If you are interested in booking, please phone 01324 624121 option 2 or email Sharon McGuire on email@example.com
And the perfect gift for her, Ladies Day:
GET READY LADIES, FALKIRK FOOTBALL CLUB’S SELLOUT LADIES DAY EVENT IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER, AND YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS OUT.
This year, our popular Ladies Day is taking place on Saturday March 7th. From only £40 for season ticket holders and £50 for non season ticket holders, you can enjoy the following:
· A car park pass for easy, trouble free parking
· Behind the scenes ground tour
· Superb match day entertainment
· Delicious afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco
· Pre-match competitions
· Prime hospitality seats to watch the match v Peterhead
· Appearances and photo opportunities with the players and head coaches
· Complimentary match day programme
· Complimentary match day team sheet
· Cup of tea or coffee and pie at half time
· A pay bar to enjoy your favourite drink
So don’t let the men have all the fun, this is a day for you and your friends to let your hair down and enjoy yourselves in the marvellous atmosphere.
To book your place, call Sharon on 01324 624121 ext 219 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org