We are officially launching our new home and away kits on Monday morning.
One thing we are certain of at Falkirk Football Club, that we will emerge victorious when football returns…
As ever, our home kit will be the classic navy blue, but this time with a spin. Across the classic navy blue is a new and unique geometric Puma design featuring a lighter shade of blue with flashes of red as well as a red trim around the sleeves and V-neck.
We have returned to red for our away kit which features the same design as the home kit but is predominantly red with small flashes of navy blue, with a navy blue trim around the sleeves and neck.
The new kit also boasts the following features:
- Puma “Goal” design
- 135 gsm interlock fabric, with dry-cell properties to keep you cooler and dryer for longer
- Front panel graphic, drawing design inspiration from the PUMA Cell concept with co-ordinating FFC colour flash
- Colour co-ordinating slimline self-fabric V neck and cuffs
- Wrapround rear back panel finished off with linear stripes to the front of the shirt
- Embroidered crest and heat applied PUMA cat and sponsor logo
Kieran Koszary, Commercial Director: “We know how much the fans are missing the club so we have worked extremely hard behind the scenes to ensure we have the new strips on sale as early as possible. As ever I am sure the fans will get behind the club as they always do with shirt sales. I would also like to thank our shirt sponsors Central Demolition and Horizon Cranes who have yet again shown fantastic loyalty and support to the club during these difficult times”
Prices are as follows:
Adult Home & Away
Child Home & Away
Mini Kit: £38
Available online from Monday 18th May at 9am from our online retail shop – www.falkirkfootballshop.com
Orders will be delivered via Royal Mail, however we review this on a weekly basis and with a view to introducing a click and collect option.