TICKET OFFICE / RETAIL ASSISTANT
3 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT
PART TIME – MINIMUM OF 20 HOURS PER WEEK
COMPETITIVE SALARY BASED ON EXPERIENCE
An exciting new opportunity has arisen at Falkirk Football Club within our Ticket Office and Club Shop.
The successful candidate will deliver great customer service to Falkirk supporters purchasing Season Tickets, Match Tickets and other related products as well as working within our club shop.
The role will support the Ticket Office Manager both in day to day operations and in developing the ticketing system and supporter sales and marketing.
The role is “hands on” and will involve:
- Interacting with customers.
- Assisting in the management of all aspects of the Ticket Office including match days.
- Ensuring that a high standard of service is delivered to all of our customers at all times.
- Maximising all sales opportunities through each area of the Ticket Office and assist in the development of new sales initiatives.
- A comprehensive understanding of all systems and procedures used within the department and to ensure these are updated as required.
- Dealing with all walk-in enquiries and counter sales.
- Supporting the administration of Online Retail Shop – promoting, updating and posting of all orders.
- Ensuring that daily cashing up is controlled and reconciled to the relevant reports.
- A self-starting can do attitude; a tenacious, dedicated and outgoing character with the presence of mind to complete tasks professionally whilst under pressure.
- Demonstrable experience of a fast moving, challenging and ever-changing customer service environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- A flexible approach to shift work and unsociable hours.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com