This week we run the fourth Bairns Family Quiz prepared by the Falkirk Football Heritage Trust -with five questions for each generation of the family. Get your heads together, phone, Zoom or text to see if members of your family group can help.
How much do you know about the teams in Falkirk’s league? Can you name the teams from the clues given?
- Which team plays in Cumbernauld?
- This town is famous for its Bridies. What is it?
- Whose stadium shares its name with a royal castle in Aberdeenshire?
- Which club has a cockerel in its badge?
- Which club has a fish in its badge?
- Falkirk have played in five Scottish Cup Finals. Three were at Hampden. Where were the other two played?
- From which club did Jim Jefferies sign Scott Sloan?
- Who refereed the 1997 Scottish Cup Final between Falkirk and Kilmarnock?
- Who scored the Falkirk goal in the Scottish Cup Final against Inverness C.T.?
- Who were Falkirk’s first league opponents at The Falkirk Stadium?
- Which Danish club played Falkirk in a pre-season Friendly at Brockville?
- Which English club did these ex-Bairns all play for- Eddie O’Hara, Davie Weir and Tiger McLaughlin?
- Which two Bairns have won a Scottish Cup winners medal with Falkirk and an English Division One winner’s medal?
- Which Falkirk player had a Ph. D in Chemistry?
- Can you name the six Falkirk managers who have played in Scotland games since the war? (not including wartime games)