An exciting opportunity has arisen within Falkirk FC to join the club’s media team.
The club is seeking applications from motivated, knowledgeable, and skilled individuals who wish to pursue a career in the media and within sport.
Working alongside the Club’s Media staff you will play an important role in developing Falkirk FC’s brand, marketing and media relations. The successful candidates will help perform weekly tasks and responsibilities associated with the website and social media channels as well as filming and editing game footage.
Be part of the future of the club as we grow and develop our communications strategy.
The role is voluntary and part-time and would ideally suit a student undertaking a qualification within a media or sports field. We are looking for individuals who can work flexibly to meet the needs of the football club which will include evening and weekend work.
Person Specification – Media Officer
Voluntary – Part-time 5-10 hours per week
- Passionate about sports and the media
- Knowledge and understanding of football and Falkirk FC
- Knowledge and understanding of sports media, branding and marketing
- Proficient IT skills including the ability to help manage the club’s website
- Competent at using social media to develop a brand and market products
- Experience of using graphic design and video-editing software
Closing Date – Friday 17th September 5pm
To apply send your CV and a Cover Letter detailing your vision for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on the role please contact Jamie Swinney on 01324 624121 I Ext 221