An exciting opportunity has arisen within Falkirk FC to join the club’s senior leadership team.
Working alongside the club’s CEO, Head Coach and Board of Directors, you will contribute to the club’s financial strategy and be responsible for all accounting functions and financial processes and controls.
The club is seeking applications from ambitious, driven individuals who will set and maintain high standards, who are capable of working effectively with senior staff and officials.
We are looking for a financial controller who will undertake all aspects of financial management, including accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Finance Controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
- The role is full-time and permanent working to a 35-hour contract.
- The contract includes 28 days’ holiday entitlement per annum.
- Remuneration will be discussed and will be based on experience and qualifications
- The role will be based at The Falkirk Stadium with a flexible working pattern
- The role requires regular Saturday working due to Falkirk FC home games
How to Apply
To apply send your CV and a cover letter detailing why you are interested in the role to email@example.com
Closing Date – Wednesday 9th February 5pm
Interviews will take place w/b 21st February at The Falkirk Stadium
For further information on the role please contact Jamie Swinney on 01324 624121 I Ext 221