An exciting opportunity has arisen within Falkirk FC to help lead the club’s sponsorship and advertising strategy. Working alongside the club’s CEO and Board of Directors, you will contribute to the club’s overall commercial strategy, and be responsible for all sponsorship and advertising functions.
The club is seeking applications from ambitious, driven individuals with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding commercial targets, who are capable of working effectively with senior staff and officials.
We are looking for a Commercial Manager who will manage all aspects of sponsorship and advertising, including sales, marketing, reporting, budget and forecasts preparation and commercial administration. The individual will also be responsible for the creation and management of a sales team who will play a key role in income generation for the club.
- The role is full-time and permanent working to a 35-hour contract.
- The contract includes 28 days’ holiday entitlement per annum.
- An attractive bonus structure will be included within the package
- The role will be based at The Falkirk Stadium
- The role requires regular Saturday working due to Falkirk FC home games
How to Apply
To apply send your CV and a cover letter detailing why you are interested in the role to email@example.com
Closing Date – Wednesday 20th April 5pm
Interviews will take place w/b 26th April at The Falkirk Stadium
For further information on the role please contact Jamie Swinney on 01324 624121 I Ext 221