JOIN OUR TEAM – APPLY NOW
- Commercial Executive – Advertising & Sponsorship
- Commercial Executive – Supporter Services – Ticketing, hospitality and retail
Two new opportunities have arisen within Falkirk FC following a club wide review and staffing re-structure in the non-footballing side of the business.
As part of the wider commercial team, the club is looking to recruit two dynamic and enthusiastic individuals, who can contribute to the club’s future and who can grow and develop as the club grows and develops.
Role number 1 will focus on sponsorship and advertising, working under our Commercial Manager. This role will ideally suit an individual hoping to pursue a career in commercial sales.
Role number 2 will focus on supporter services which includes ticketing, hospitality and retail, working under our Supporter Services Manager. This role will ideally suit an individual hoping to pursue a career in customer service management or hospitality management.
- Both roles are full-time and permanent working to a 35-hour contract.
- The contract includes 28 days’ holiday entitlement per annum.
- The roles will be based at The Falkirk Stadium however regular travel will be required with role number 1
- Both roles require regular Saturday working due to Falkirk FC home games
Commercial Executive – Advertising & Sponsorship
Commercial Executive – Supporter Services – Ticketing, hospitality and retail
How to Apply
To apply send your CV and a cover letter detailing which role you are applying for and why you are interested in the role to email@example.com
Closing Date – Wednesday 11th May 5pm
Interviews will take place w/b 16th May at The Falkirk Stadium
For further information on the role please contact Jamie Swinney on 01324 624121 I Ext 221