Following the launch of 2022/23 Season Tickets, we are pleased to be able to provide an additional option for fans.
Following feedback from supporters we have introduced a VIP season ticket, which provides access to our 11 lounge pre match, at half-time and post-match for food and refreshments.
This option is only available to season ticket holders in the main stand, with only 40 memberships available provided on a first come, first service basis.
Our VIP season ticket comes with the following benefits:
- Pre-match soup and sandwiches
- A selection of pies and sausage rolls at half-time with tea and coffee
- Tea and Coffee and cake at full-time
- Access to a pay bar pre and post-match
- Complimentary team-sheets and programmes available in the lounge
- Mix with club legends with regular visits from players and managers, past and present.
To upgrade to this option, visit the hospitality section here on our new ticketing site to purchase the package after renewing your season ticket or visit the Club Shop.
Falkirk FC CEO, Jamie Swinney, said of the new offering:
“We want to expand our matchday offering to supporters, and hopefully by creating a new VIP lounge option we can do just that. Many other clubs have similar options available, and we feel it is important to give the opportunity for fans to upgrade their matchday experience.
“Thanks to our partners at Total Tickets this option is also available online, and we will continue throughout this season and beyond to listen to our supporters and offer a greater variety of options and opportunities.”